MiroWin, developer of “Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof VR” and “Boiling Steel” released their new VR arena-shooter “Federation77”, available for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive owners.
“Federation77” is a dynamic VR first-person shooter in attraction format, set in a setting where the era of Perestroika, criminal gangs and other attributes of the dashing 90s in the post-Soviet space are mixed with the aesthetic of cyberpunk 2077 year.
The main hero, who lives in a sleeping area of the city of M, goes out to meet his “favorite” neighbors. The morality of the people here has fallen and now a simple trip to get some bread is a hell of an adventure.
This whole city is a goddamn ghetto…
And you are a cyber-psychic in this city whose program has malfunctioned because of the “Taras-Kulish” critical error, which encourages you to kill. It’s time to clean the streets of filth.
What awaits you in the game:
- Ultra-violence on enemies is the only way to the top of the rankings.
- Doping – various stimulants help to survive in an anarchy world and give it new colors.
- Different factions of enemies, specific to the region, with their own characteristics: drunks, cyberpunks, riot police (OMON), sheep as suicide bombers (shahids), Matryoshka doll and others.
- Adrenaline-fueled firefights with the need for constant motion will complement your fitness training program.
- Several game modes provide a unique experience.
- A variety of arsenal with different types of weapon behavior.
- 0 Comment
- October 6, 2022