“Federation77”, a dynamic VR first-person shooter in an attraction format, was released on Steam on October 6 in Early Access for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift headserts, created in a setting where the era of perestroika, criminal gangs and other attributes of the rogue 90s in the post-Soviet space are mixed with the aesthetics of cyberpunk 2077.
The main hero, who lives in a bedroom community in the city of M, goes out to meet his “favorite” neighbors. The morality of the people has fallen and now a simple trip to get bread is a hell of an adventure. This whole city is a goddamn ghetto…
And you in it are a cyber-psychic whose program has malfunctioned because of the critical error “Taras-Kulish”, which encourages you to kill. It’s time to clean the streets of filth.
What awaits you in the game:
- Ultra-violence on enemies is the only way to the top of the rankings.
- Doping – various stimulants will help you survive in a world of anarchy and give it new colors.
- Different factions of opponents characteristic of the region, with their own characteristics: alkies, riot policemen, cyberpunks, shahid sheep and others.
- Adrenaline-fueled firefights with the need for constant motion will complement your fitness training program.
- Several game modes woven into the gameplay narrative and provide a unique experience.
- A variety of arsenal with different types of weapon behavior.
The game was originally known by its working title “RU77”, but due to the war in Ukraine, it was decided to rename it “Federation77”.
MiroWin has been developing videogames since 2017 using the latest technologies and has advanced experience and a strong team.
The main focus of our studio is to create interactive game experiences for PC, consoles and VR devices containing innovative UX solutions, high-quality graphics, advanced AI mechanics and even some narrative elements.
Our mission is to expand the human experience and unlock our creative potential through the power of virtual reality and other technologies.
You can know more about MiroWin from the studio’s presentation.